Bedtime Digital Games
Based in Aalborg, Denmark
PC, Mac and Linux: 22/09/2017 ; Nintendo Switch: 28/06/2018.
Join Dusty and his ever-optimistic friend, Piper, on an adventure through the different sides of the mind, solving puzzles to set things straight, beating back the nightmares and seeking to restore the courage that's been lost. A musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads. This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage, to get back to his old self and help the mind to face its fears.
- A gorgeous hand-drawn world to explore and restore
- Fight human fears head-on, as you battle with sinister nightmares
- Use both brawn and brain, solving puzzles and battling enemies
- Enjoy a full score of musical performances, nightmarish and otherwise, which are defined by your exploration of the world
Launch Trailer YouTube
Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Narrative, Winner" BIG Festival, 2017
- "Best Art, Winner" Casual Connect Indie Prize, 2017
- "Indie Game Awards, Finalist" Momocon, 2017
- "Indie Game Awards, Finalist" BitSummit, 2017
- "Best Sound, Finalist" Casual Connect Indie Prize, 2017
- "Best Console/PC Hardcore, Finalist" Game Connection Europe, 2016
- "Best Hardcore, Finalist" Game Connection Europe, 2016
- "Indie Sensation Award, Finalist" Nordic Games Award, 2016
About Bedtime Digital Games
Game studio located in Aalborg, Denmark. Creator of the surreal puzzler Back to Bed.
More information on Bedtime Digital Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead Game, Story Designer
3D Tech Artist
Niels Højgaard Sørensen
Design and Music
Ole Risgaard Hansen