Bedtime Digital Games
Based in Aalborg, Denmark
12 May, 2014
Chronology is a puzzle-platform adventure where the player defies time by manipulating the past and the future, in order to fix the present. Play as the Old Inventor and his sidekick The Snail, and take advantage of their special abilities - travel back and forth in time, stop time, manipulate objects and solve puzzles.
The game has been in development first in the hands of Progressive Media, a work-for-hire studio, and then in the hands of Osao games. Unfortunately, both studios had to close its doors, so from that moment, Bedtime Digital Games, a game studio based in Aalborg, Denmark, had to bring the game back to life.
- Time changes everything - Solve puzzle by travelling back and forth in - or freezing - time.
- Characters with heart and soul - Switch between two lovable characters with different abilities and combine their strengths.
- A mind-bending story line. As the story unfolds, learn how the main character has already played a central role in shaping the future of his world.
- Fully voice acted in English.
- A magical, colourful, vibrant and living universe that mixes elements from different times and cultures.
- Amazingly animated characters, machines and creatures, inspired by Hayao Miyazaki (Howls Moving Castle, My Friend Totoro).
- Full game controller support (Xbox controller for PC, MFi game controllers for iOS).
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Sensation Award Nominee" Nordic Game, 2014
- "Development Award Winner for 'Best Mobile/TabletGame' and 'Best Casual Game" Game Connection, 2014
- "Nominee at Excellence in Audio Visual Art and Design" IMGA, 2015
- "Nominee at Indie Game Awards" MomoCon, 2015
- "Award - Artistic Achievement" Spilprisen, 2015
- "Chronology is a beautiful and entertaining puzzle platformer."
- Christina Dyke, Shoost,
- "The final product is a thoroughly charming experience that should be a staple of everyone's Steam library."
- neongrey, GamesXtreme,
- "Braid and LIMBO are two outstanding indie games that have demonstrated fantastic art styles combined with new and complex gameplay in the puzzle genre. But what happens when you put those two games together? You get Chronology."
- Chris Newton, Bago Games,
- "Chronology: Time Changes Everything offers a brand new game idea that is highly engaging, and entertaining to make it well worth downloading."
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple'N'Apps,
- "Really clever use of time travel and multiple characters for interesting puzzle-platforming challenges."
- Carter Dotson, Gamezebo,
- "Chronology: Time Changes Everything is a puzzle adventure with one foot in the past and the other in the future. It's an ambitious construct for a puzzler, and this game is a mind bender of a higher order."
- Greg Srisavasdi, Arcade Sushi,
About Bedtime Digital Games
Game studio located in Aalborg, Denmark. Creator of the surreal puzzler Back to Bed.
More information on Bedtime Digital Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Viorel Nicolae Galan
Niels Højgaard Sørensen
Game Director & Music Composer
Thomas Egeskov Petersen
Henrik Lunardi Weide
Juan García Lomeña
Ole Panhardt Christensen